LTE | 3G | CLASS 4 AS2201.5
Alarm and Fire monitoring in one device.
The Multicom Fire alarm communicator connects any Contact-ID dialer equipped alarm panel and most fire alarms to a central monitoring centre via multiple highly secure IP paths. The Multicom also facilitates a fully encrypted virtual private link over the Suretek Network to the monitoring centre, providing 99.99% guaranteed alarm transmission delivery – even during major outages.
Sites not restricted by BCA fire regulations represents about 80% of fire alarm systems in Australia. All of these can be monitored using Multicom Fire. This provides an opportunity for a new stream of monitoring revenue for installers.
- Compatible with all 3rd party alarm panels and fire systems
- Fully managed network with guaranteed 99.99% uptime
- Guaranteed fault notification within 1-hour
- Dual carrier multipath technology
- Auto-switching across comms paths – LTE, 3G
- Automatic remote system updates to your Multicom
- Developed and supported in Australia
- 24/7 Partner tech support Australia-wide
- Compatible with any type of Internet and WiFi router
- Meets the AS2201.5 Class 4 Australian Standard