Avigilon is ramping up its educational program with two introductory sessions which are going to be hosted at Suretek’s premises in NSW on Tuesday 14th May 2019.
Each sessions allows for a maximum of 16 participants so make sure you register early.
14th May 2019 | 9:30 – 11:30
- Avigilon core concepts and new features
- Product range and competitor positioning
- RemoteGUARD/Avigilon™ video monitoring services integration
- Artificial Intelligent (AI) video
- USPs and key competitive advantages
- Handling customer objections and qualifying needs
14th May 2019 | 13:00 – 16:00
- Specifying projects and installations
- Configuring ACC™ video management s/ware
- Adding cameras to the RemoteGUARD™ monitoring services
- Connecting cameras and network settings
- Recording, searching and playback video
- Basic device management and settings
SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
Registration is required to attend. Please check out our training resource page for online registration and courseware.