AVIGILON - IP VIDEO TRAINING
09:30 - 11:30
• Avigilon core concepts and new features
• Product range and competitor positioning
• Video monitoring services integration
• Artificial Intelligent (AI) video
• USPs and key competitive advantages
• Handling customer objections and qualifying needs
SYDNEY - Tuesday 14 May
Lunch provided for attendees of the BASICS session.
Who Should attend?
13:00 - 16:00
• Specifying projects and installations
• Configuring ACCTM video management s/ware
• Connecting cameras and network settings
• Recording, searching and playback video
• Basic device management and settings
Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking required for this session.
Maximum of 16 seats per session so be quick to register. Seat allocation is based on a first-in registration basis.
Thank you for your interest in the Avigilon Training Program. Please note you must register using this form to attend: